Subscribe To Our Calendar
By subscribing to the DundeeGreens calendar you will always be up to date with our latest events. You can subscribe from any calendar service which supports the ical format e.g. Outlook, Google, etc. The ical url to use is: https://www.google.com/calendar/ical/dundeegreens%40gmail.com/public/basic.ics
Example: if you have a google calendar:
- Go to your Google Calendar
- Find the dropdown “other calendars” at the end of the list on the left hand side of the screen
- From the dropdown select “add by url” and enter the ical url as shown above
Example: if you have an outlook calendar:
- Go to your Outlook Calendar
- Right click Other Calendars
- Hover your mouse over Add Calendar
- Select From Internet
- Enter the ical url shown above
- Select OK
- Confirm (Yes)
Once you have synched your main calendar with DundeeGreens, you can have our events displayed on your mobile device. Go into your calendar App settings and make sure dundeegreens is checked in the Calendars to Display option.
You can adjust your calendars notification settings to decide whether or not to receive alerts when new events are added or existing events are updated or cancelled.